I’m sorry this episode ends abruptly, I had to jump off and haven’t been able to find the time to finish it out. But, I figure this episode is better than no episode! Thank you always for your support! ❤
- Finished my Riley Rose shawl by Boston Jen in One Twisted Tree Prime in the PALKAL mini skein kit.
- Reworked my Starshower Cowl by Hillary Smith Callis in One Twisted Tree Glimmer in “Dream of the Cosmos.”
- Finished some shorty socks out of Luna Grey Fiber Arts in Celeste in the “Rockies” colorway.
- Finished the knitting on a Playful Stripes Cardigan by Alana Dakos out of Cascade 220 superwash sport.
- Finished the knitting on my oldest’s Jesse Half Zip sweater by Kate Oates in Knits for Boys out of Cascade 220 superwash in “856 – Aporto.”
- Finished the body and yoke of my Hiro cardigan by Julia Farewell Clay out of Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Superwash Worsted.
- Started a baby sweater from Ann Budd’s Handy Book of Top Down Sweaters out of Western Sky Knits “Nightfall.” I’m doing a v-neck cardigan with set in sleeves.
- Sewed myself two skirts using Sew Many Dresses, So Little Time by Tanya Whelan.
- Instant Pot from Amazon Prime Sale
- Visited The Loopy Ewe and My Sister Knits with Becky from Knit Actually and Jen Knitting Around
- How much of today’s photos are created using Photoshop vs. in camera?