Reminder to join the Great Outdoors KAL! Visit this page to see all of the amazing prizes and see how you can win!
- I am competing against Jasmin of the Knitmore Girls in Stash Dash
- I finished my Quicksilver shawl by Melanie Berg out of Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- The yarn did bleed during washing, but I am working with customer service to remedy the situation
- I finished Perhaps Perhaps by Melanie Berg knit out of Spin Monkeys Revolution Sock in “Buttercream” and Cascade Heritage white and charcoal.
- I spun some fiber from Sun Valley Fibers Superwash BFL in “Grellow“
- I am knitting a Bolting Shawl by Stephen West out of One Twisted Tree Prime in “Frozen Forest of Dean”
- I’m still working on a pair of ZigZagular socks by Susie White out of Brew City Yarns in “Pinkie Pie”
- My family visited the Estes Park Wool Market in Estes Park, CO
- Android users can turn on the “Voice Control” setting on their camera phone, which will allow users to say “cheese” or “shoot” or “smile” and make their camera release the shutter.
- If you know of something that allows the same usability on iPhone, let me know!
- I used a pattern from the Pink Penguin blog for a reversible drawstring bag and made several project bags for myself and some friends
- It has been awhile since any iTunes reviews have been added to the Knitting Butterflies Podcast, so if you leave a review you will be entered to win this beautiful bag from Erin Lane Bags!