In this episode I finish and start a bunch of new socks, review the book Free Spirit Knits by Anne Podlesak, and talk about digital photo storage.
- I’m knitting my first pair of socks for my 2016 resolution. My first pair is out of some handspun I made from Sunvalley Fibers roving in the Boundary Waters colorway.
- I started a cowl using the Loopy Ewe Paintbox Palette in “Winter,” incorporating the pattern that comes with it (Soundwave) and the Foolproof Cowl.
- I finished a hat for my friend’s son using Cascade Superwash Sport, incorporating a chart by Lopi called Hestapeysa.
- I finished a pair of ZigZagular socks out of One Twisted Tree in the Urban Hunter’s Arrow colorway.
- I finished a pair of vanilla socks out of Regia Arne and Carlos.
- I am spinning some Polwarth in the Tickled Pink colorway.
- I will not be attending Knit Knosh after all, but I hope the event is really fun!
- I will be at Stitches West February 18-21 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
- Interweave Yarn Fest is April 1-3 in Loveland, CO at the Embassy Suites Hotel convention center.
- Zombie Knitpocalypse and Rhineback are also coming up this year.
Today I am reviewing the book Free Spirit Knits by Anne Podlesak.
I discuss how to store your digital photos to prevent loss of data. The guidelines are:
3 – at least 3 different places to store images
2 – at least 2 different storage platforms
1 – at least 1 offsite storage location