Hey, everyone! I finally finished editing Episode 32 of the video cast for you all. Audio will come later this week on this same post, it has definitely been interesting to learn all of this stuff! This episode is a bit crazier as the baby woke up unexpectedly, but I hope you enjoy it just the same. Blessings!
- I finished a pair of socks for my mom out of Deborah Norahville sock yarn in Picasso Palette.
- I have a half finished pair of Zigzagular socks (pattern by Susie of the Prairie Girls Knit and Spin podcast) knit with yarn from YarnInk in the Sakura colorway.
- I had to completely frog my raglan striped sweater out of KnitCircus and Knit Picks cashmere, but I plan to try again soon.
- I finished spinning yarn out of some fiber dyed by Sleep Season in the Snooze Fest colorway.
- I also finished spinning some rolags by Spin Monkeys I plan on knitting in to a hat for one of my kiddos.
- I am currently spinning some BFL dyed by Abstract Fiber gifted to me by Amy of the Hudson Valley Knits podcast.
- Interweave Yarn Fest is coming up April 16-19 at the Ranch in Loveland, CO.
- Estes Park Wool Market is in June at the fairgrounds.
- Further Virtual Knit Nights will be announced in the Ravelry group.
- In this episode I walk you through how I do my photography for finished spun yarn. I hope you enjoy it!