- Marsha and Kelly from Two Ewes Fiber Adventures for the pattern Another Door Opens by Sarah Pomegranate.
- Knittinluv for the fantastic package!
- BlueChinaDoll and ChaoticandCrafty for the iTunes Reviews
- Lucia from the Knitted Paradise podcast for her Triple Swell hat pattern!
- I finished my Strokkur Sweater (pattern by Ysolda Teague, knit in Lettlopi worsted) as my final push in the Down Cellar Studio Pigskin Party. I ended up with 2,401 points total and got a lot of knitting done! A story appeared in my local paper about the sweater, you can find the article here.
- I started and finished a pair of gradients socks from Knitcircus. I’m not sure of the base but the yarn came in a matching sock set and the colorway was Brass and Steam. I will link to my recipe for this pair of socks here.
- I have been spinning on a bump of roving by Sleep Season I bought at Fancy Tiger Crafts called Snooze Fest. I’m almost done with the singles, still trying to decide how I want to ply it and what I’m going to do with it, maybe leg warmers, or maybe the Another Door Opens shawl.
- I don’t currently have any more projects on the needles, but I’m gearing up to do a top down sweater using a Knitcircus Gradient in the Cabaret base (85% polwarth, 15% silk) in the colorway Come What May. I plan on striping this with a navy blue cashmere I bought from KnitPicks, thoughts?
- We have our Share the Love contest going in the Ravelry group. If someone blesses you, take the opportunity to turn it around and bless someone else!
- I have recently given up Facebook for a time in order to focus on connecting with people on a more substantial level. I also want to connect with you, so I am announcing the first Knitting Butterflies Virtual Knit Night – Monday, February 23rd at 6:30pm MST. Be sure to listen to the episode for instructions on how to join.
- I also had a ladies night out that ended in something I have wanted to do for years….
- #projecteveryday is going really well, I’m glad to have the camera at the ready for those moments like kids learning to ride bikes and making mountains of oranges.
- This week I want to feature some really great knitting photography for you to explore.