- I have been knitting on some vanilla socks out of Premier Yarns Serenity sock base in the Picasso’s Marble Art colorway, possibly going to do the Fish Lips Kiss Heel.
- I have begun knitting a Strokkur sweater by Ysolda Teague out of Istex Lett-Lopi in teal, white, and lavender. I mention the Fiber Trek and Fat Squirrel podcasts
- I spun all of the Malabrigo Nube my sister gave me for Christmas and have begun knitting it into a 3×1 ribbed cowl
- I spun a braid by Dawn of Daybreak Dyeworks in the Pot Luck colorway, I’m going to knit something lacy with it.
- I thank Amy (mimers) of the Hudson Valley Knits podcast for gifting me a lazy kate, some fiber from Abstract Fiber and Knitty Kate, and a wonderful card
- I am starting the Share the Love contest on the Ravelry board. Please enter with your stories of how someone made your day and you turned it around to make someone else’s day.
- I visited Fancy Tiger Crafts in Downtown Denver and took a class about maintaining my sewing machine.
- This week I talk more about my #projecteveryday project and how it’s going
- I mention the wireless transmitter for my Nikon D5200
- I share my thoughts on using camera angles to tell the story of the photograph, especially when photographing children.