- teambermont and 1hundredprojects of the Two Ewes Fiber Adventures podcast for leaving iTunes reviews
- New listeners and Instagram followers
- Other podcasters that have sent listeners my way including Actually Knitting and the Knitmore Girls
- Hitofude Cardigan is finished (a block away)
- Finish-palooza over New Year’s – Husband’s Regia socks and Brown Sheep Mittens, Stitches Socks (Knit One, Crochet Too Ty-Dy Stripes), Dominican Republic socks (Patons Kroy), and Rainbow Dash (Cuppycake Yarnz Rainbow Dash yarn, Jeck pattern) socks are all finished
- Cast on a pair of tube socks for the baby out of leftover Regia
- Getting ready for 2015 – #stashdownthrowdown with Prairie Girls Susie and Danie, In a Sknit girls Sarah and Kristi, Down Cellar Studio Jen, and Commuter Jen
- Husband gifted me a U-nitt Ball Winder and Glimkara Swift
- My family gifted me an Ashford Traditional spinning wheel they found secondhand and had fixed up
- Up Down All Around Stitch Dictionary and Malabrigo Nube fiber
Looking Back, Looking Ahead
- In 2014 I completed a LOT of projects from sweaters to shawls to mittens and socks
- I attended my first fiber festivals in my hometown, nearby, and across the country
- My theme this year is “Follow Through”
- I made some of the best friends I could ask for #becauseofknitting
- I am already plotting ahead for 2015, starting with a class at Fancy Tiger Crafts on January 8th, also looking forward to Interweave Yarn Fest in April in Loveland, CO, Estes Park Wool Market in June, and Stitches Midwest in August, possibly Rhineback in the fall.
- I talk about documenting the everyday
- I love to use Project Life by Becky Higgins
- I’m issuing a challenge called #projecteveryday to take everyday photos of things that may seem mundane but are worth documenting. I’m challenging myself to doing a blog post a week about the everyday here on the blog, so keep an eye out for that.
- I’m also using my “spare” camera for this project, my Nikon D60 with the 50mm 1.8 lens for most of it.