- Still working on the Hitofude Cardigan, though I’m almost done! I have some thoughts about the provisional cast on. Yarn is Miss Babs Katahdin in a lovely purple tonal.
- Finished the first sock for my husband out of Regia North Pole Color. Lifestyle Toe Up Sock method by Charisa Martin Cairn.
- Working on a pair of thrummed mittens, pattern is East Coast Mittens by Lynette Meek. Yarn is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes and Bare Roving.
- Waiting for Winter mittens by Susan B. Anderson, using Brown Sheep Lanaloft worsted in the Aqua Depths colorway.
I visited the Brown Sheep Company mill in Mitchell, Nebraska with Joanna Johnson from Slate Falls Press. We toured the mill and majorly binged in the seconds shop. Here is a video of the mill itself for your enjoyment:
- I love having our stockings hung up in front of the mantel.
- Mom’s homemade cranberry bread recipe, check out the blog post here.
- Giveaway winner announced from the Graceful Pullover giveaway.
- You can get your free downloadable exposure card on this blog post.
Photography Wish List:
- Here are some items to add to your wishlist if you got a new camera this year:
- Basics of Digital Photography with Rick Allred on Craftsy
- Improve Photography podcast with Jim Harmer – online classes
- First lens: 50mm 1.8