Thanksgiving is here!
- I have been working on my Hitofude, making a pretty big mistake but I’m back on track. Knitting it out of Miss Babs Katahdin, pattern by Hiroko Fukatsu.
- I knitted a pair of Waiting for Winter Mittens by Susan B. Anderson out of some 100% alpaca by Neota Designs in Estes Park.
- I finished my Freddie’s Blanket for the baby, by Joanna Johnson from Freddie’s Blanket. Yarn is Knit Picks Comfy in Ivory, Marlin, and Peapod.
- I have started a pair of socks out of Regia North Pole Color in the Partie colorway, I decided to make them for my husband. I’m using the Lifestyle Toe Up Sock method.
- I got to wear my Katniss Cowl to Mockingjay! Pattern by Diana Burke (Hunter Cowl), and Fleece Artist Slubby Blue Yarn.
- I took a class on Craftsy class by Kristin Link about making a bucket bag. I used some of my leftover fabric from the chairs I reupholstered and then some other fabric I bought. I love them! #becauseofknitting (ACTually Knitting with Michelle)
- I am giving away two copies of the Graceful Pullover by Maria Yarley as a fundraiser for a family in need. Visit the Ravelry thread to enter!
- I have been doing a big push in my photography business to wrap up the year. I did learn some lessons about doing family portraits in the snow.
- I wanted to answer a couple of questions about photography from the Ravelry board. To see a blog post I wrote about making your backgrounds look beautiful, click here. I also mention the Fiber Factor and the Rocky Coast Cardigan in Coastal Knits.