Be sure to listen to the episode with an interview with Amy Herzog! She also just did an interview on Knit.Fm!
- I’m still working on my Freddie’s Blanket by Joanna Johnson, it’s a fun and easy pattern to work on in social situations or while watching tv. Knit in Knit Picks Comfy in Ivory, Peapod, and Marlin.
- I started working on my Juxtaposed hat by Sarah from In A Sknit in Premier Yarns Wool Free Sock.
- I wanted to go back and talk about my Aila Grace shawl by Jennifer Lassonde of Down Cellar Studios Podcast. I knit mine in some Fleece Artist sock yarn and I totally love the yarn and pattern combination.
- I have yarn for several sweaters including Featherweight, Hitofude, and Ginny’s Cardigan, I just can’t seem to get the umph I need to start one.
- Thank you Grellow and Gray for sponsoring our latest giveaway. I draw the winner live on the episode!
- I have been working on my craft room and I am especially excited about reupholstering some chairs for my craft room!
- I open up a debate on the Ravelry board about hanging large family portraits in homes, especially in public areas. Please, if you decide to participate on this debate, keep it considerate and respectful.
- I also give some tips for picking your clothes for family portraits.