- Thank you ThankfulSadie for your review on iTunes!
- Boston Jen for helping me on my swag for Stitches!
- I have been working on my Daybreak shawl for Camp Loopy Project 2, but I’m definitely not going to finish in time.
- I started a My Little Pony Sweetie Belle by the Nerdy Knitter. Super cute, I just have to figure out a way to finish her before she gets dragged through the sand again! I also ordered the yarn to make Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Apple Jack.
- I started a pair of socks on our camping trip using Premier Yarns Wool Free Sock Stripes. This pair is for my son, though I’m sticking with the same number of stitches I would use for myself!
- I started the Harry Potter Sampler cross stitch byCloudsFactory.http://cloudsfactory.net/
- Stitches Midwest is coming August 8-10! Find me with the Prairie Girls, In a Sknit Girls, Sarah from Yarn Geek Fibers, and Boston Jen from Down Cellar Studio! I have swag!
- The winner of the Daybreak Dyeworks Giveaway by random number generator is post #7 – sfcmarmara! I would love to sample handspun yarn since I am not a spinner!
- I took a class with the lovely Joanna Johnson of Slate Falls Press where we learned about using kitchen ingredients as dyes for textiles!
- Since I last podcasted I have photographed 2 weddings, a harp session, a pregnancy announcement session, and two sessions with little boys! Life is keeping me busy and I should be able to purchase the lens I really want very soon.
Photography for Knitters:
- This week we are opening the door to the exposure triangle and comparing it to getting guage in knitting. I am gearing up to challenge myself to a month of manual mode in September!