- I am working on my Camp Loopy project one, the Mermaid Song Shawl by Susanna IC in the Unofficial Harry Potter Knits. Yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Marine Silk Lace in the HRH Crown Princess of Purple Violetta. I mention the Knit.FM podcast.
- I finished my Hermione’s Everyday Socks in a competition against Sarah (mrsshoo) from In A Sknit. She beat me fair and square 🙂
- I’m also working on my Mother’s Day Cast On socks a la Prairie Girls inDeborah Noraville Serenity Sock, and learned an important lesson about dye lots.
- My family and I attended the Estes Park Wool Market. Vendors I wanted to make sure and mention:
- I also met Allie and Jonathon of MJ Yarns and LOVED Jonathon’s color sense!
- I finished the photography at the dance studio, including some really fun images of the instructor. To see some examples, head to my Facebook photography page.
- I also did a really fun engagement session with a fantastic couple, I will be photographing their wedding in August!
- For tips this week, I wanted to add a few tips about having someone else photograph you:
- Have a knitting buddy
- Don’t be afraid to “chimp”
- Motion = Emotion
- Change something every time you hear the shutter click