- I’m working on my Hermione’s Every Day Socks by Erica Leuder in a competition with Sarah from In A Sknit. Yarn is Camp Loopy (dyed by Lorna’s Laces) in the Blue Skies Over Colorado colorway.
- I’m also working on a pair of tube socks as my Mother’s Day Cast On a la Prairie Girls. Yarn is Deborah Norahville Serenity sock yarn in Teal Tease. Thinking about trying the Fish Lips Kiss heel for the afterthought heel.
- 20% Cooler Socks have had an inch added.
- Anne’s Sweater by Joanna Johnson in Green Gables Knits now has both sleeves finished. I did 1/2 sleeves on either side and am starting on the ribbing.
- Stash Enchancement – I decided to do Camp Loopy this year, the first project I’m going to do is the Mermaid Song Shawl by Susanna IC in the Unofficial Harry Potter Knits. Yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Marine Silk Lace in the HRH Crown Princess of Purple Violetta colorway.
- Dream In Color Smooshy yarn also came home with me in the Take A Hike colorway.
- Estes Park Wool Market is June 5-8 in Estes Park. I will be wearing my hot pink Knitting Butterflies tshirt, so come and say hi!
- I will also be at Stitches Midwest August 8-10, hanging with the Prairie Girls and In A Sknit girls!
- Knit In Public week is coming up, I can’t do an event this year but maybe next year!
- This week I talk about Geocaching. To find out more about this fun hobby, visit Geocaching.com
- I felt very blessed to do dance portraits for a dance studio in my area.
- For this photo shoot, I used an external flash shot backwards into a reflective umbrella.
- In this week’s tip(s) I talk about how to help a friend take better pictures of you
- Always have the photographer shoot from slightly above
- Make sure to have your chin “Out and Down”