- 20% Cooler Socks are still in progress, Jeck pattern with Rainbow Dash yarn from Cuppycake Yarnz
- Mermaid Song Shawl is finished! Pattern is by Susanna IC, yarn is KnitPicks Shadow Tonal in Summer Blossoms. I mention the podcasts Knitmore Girls,Must Stash Podcast, and Knit Girllls.
- Anne’s Sweater by Joanna Johnson in Green Gable Knits is on its way. I’m knitting it out of Brown Sheep Company Lanaloft Sport in the Sandstone colorway. Will I have enough yarn? We will see!
- Rikke Hat by Sarah Young. I saw this on The Fat Squirrel Speaks, knitting it out of yarn from Oh Loops! in the Blueberry Butterflies colorway.
I Dream of Knitting:
I mostly have been dreaming about spinning a lot more someday. I add a few fibers to my wishlist, and I’m excited the basement will be done soon so I will have the room.
- I was blessed and privileged to photograph the March of Dimes event in Greeley, CO. What an amazing experience!
- I purchased a 55-200mm f3.5-5.6 lens for this event, it wasn’t an expensive lens but it made a huge difference in the quality of my photos!
- I have been taking classes on Creative Live from Susan Stripling and Jim Garner, which really helped my photography and story telling skills.
- Tip for this week – backlighting. Try putting your light source behind your subject, whether it’s the sun, a flash, or a lamp. This is a great tip for hard light!