In this episode, I get a little over excited about some things, ummmmm…..
- I finished my Hermione’s Everyday Socks in Loopy Legends Cheryl’s Michigan Sunrise. #nerdalong
- I began the Knitted Patchwork Recipe blanket with my leftover sock yarns
- CreativeLive classes are my obsession right now, inspired me to start a newborn wrap for my photography business in Patons Divine
- I ordered Cuppy Cake Yarnz in Rainbow Dash, inspired by Jen from theCommuter Knitter podcast. Check out the Bronies documentary on Netflix.
- I started swatching for Anne’s Sweater in Brown Sheep Company Lanaloft Sport yarn in Sandstone Cove
- I am headed to the Estes Park Wool Market on June 5-8
- Check out the Free Online Know Your Wool Class class on Craftsy, and see a field trip to the Wool Market!
Countdown to 30:
- My big kids are on holiday without me. I’m very grateful to have the time away, but I will be very grateful to have them back. I realize now how much my life has changed over the past decade adding one kid at a time.
Photographing Your Knits:
- This episode I talk about containing and framing your knits, both for works in progress and finished objects.