Episode 7 is here! This week I talk about knitting, spinning, advanced sweater-making, our basement finishing project, counting down to my 30th birthday, and photographing socks. I hope you enjoy it!
Administrative and Thank You’s:
- find me on iTunes, thank you for the reviews!
- Podcast Thank You’s:
- Skew Socks, from Oh Loops! yarn
- Katniss Cowl is finished! Fleece Artist Slubby Blue yarn
- 1 more Barley hat finished, another on the needles
- Mom’s Super Secret Sweater Project
- Finished 50g of Woolen Mill St. Yarns Corriedale roving in Juliette Jules
- Painted insides of entertainment center and sides of soffits dark green/blue
- Hopefully drywall will be finished next week!
Countdown to 30:
- Maybe a party at our house to also be a basement housewarming party? Definitely catered by Qdoba…..
I Dream of Knitting:
- Knitmore Girls Podcast
- Abstract Fiber Sock yarn in Knitmore Colorway
- Ribbi-Cardi with perfectly executed measurements and button band
- Matching Vanilla Socks
Photographing Your Knits:
This week I give some suggestions about photographing socks on feet.
- Allthatcakeknits on Ravelry
- Danie from Prairie Girls Podcast took some hilarious photos of her Lintilla
- My sister’s cross-stitch blog – justforfunjen.blogspot.com