- Knitting Butterflies can be found on iTunes! Please subscribe and leave a review 🙂
- Find me on my blog any time, Instagram, Ravelry and Ravelry Group
- Finished first Lifestyle Toe Up Sock in Patons Kroy 4-ply and Deborah Norahville
- Started another pair of Lifestyle Toe Up Socks in Patons Kroy Brown Striped Ragg during Catching Fire, knitting in the dark like The Knitmore Girls
- Started and finished Falling Water Scarf in Cascade 220 Heathers
- Chubby Guinea Pig couple by Kati Galusz in Red Heart, need to make the baby
- I finished my very first 4oz. skein of handspun! Woolen Mills St. Yarn spinning fiber in Juliette Jules, ~102 yards worsted-aran 2-ply.
- I also picked up lots of new rovings (and yarn of course!) from the Longmont Yarn Shoppe and Knitpicks.com
Remember and Reminisce
- Hitchhiker Scarf for the #behmalong from The Knitmore Girls by Martina Behm
- Bought Madeline Tosh Prairie yarn in Garden Grey from Knit Purl in Portland
- I loved the nerdiness of the scarf going along with The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- My first review is for Green Gables Knits by Joanna Johnson. Thank you toSlate Falls Press for gifting this book to me, and two more copies (one paper for US listeners, one digital for international listeners) to give away to my listeners!
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post with your first name, state and/or country, email address or Ravelry name, and answer the following question:
- What literary character has inspired you to knit or be creative?
- The giveaway runs from December 2nd – December 17th
Countdown to 30
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- My love language is quality time, I hope my birthday will involve spending lots of time with lots of people!
Photographing Your Knits
- I discuss natural vs. manufactured lighting when photographing your knits, as well as soft light vs. hard light. I’m really excited about this segment, if there are questions you have about photographing your knits please let me know and I will do my best to answer them!
- Orange_maid shared another great tip, the Magic Knot (featured to make the Magic Cake on Knitting Pipeline), which I used in my Falling Water scarf
- grrlgeek42 has really fun geeky names for her socks and I love them 🙂
- In a Sknit – one of my new favorite podcasts! Sarah and Kristi are adorable, keep up the good work, ladies!
Thanks for listening, have a wonderful week! Blessings!