Thank you so much for watching! Today I have a recap of the Spinzilla event with Team Fancy Tiger.
Ways to connect with me:
- Instagram: instagram.com/butterflyem4
- Ravelry: EmilyStraw
- Facebook: Facebook.com/knittingbutterflies
- Youtube Channel
- Diana’s Hat by Joanna Johnson in the book Green Gables Knit, knit out of handspun from Into the Whirled in “Electric Bugaloo.”
- Easy Handspun Mitts by Vera Brogsol out of remaining ITW handspun
- “Fallfetti” socks from a sock blank by Roundabout Yarn
- “Dragon Wing Cowl” by Jessie Rayot out of Red Heart Super Soft Sparkle. Buttons were from The Loopy Ewe.
- I got to spin for Team Fancy Tiger in the Spinzilla event!
- I finished a skein of Into the Whirled Targhee in “A Girl Has No Name.”
- I finished two large skeins and one singles skeins of Cormo from Blackberry Hills Farm.
- I purchased a new toy for my phone called the Poser Snap Mobile Studio. It includes a macro lens, a wide angle lens, a fisheye lens, and an external light source. I’ll update you on how well these tools work over the next couple of weeks.